Be a Hogwarts student in Harry's fifth year while Voldemort is back and building up an army to take over the Wizardry World. Which side will you choose?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rules and Plot of the Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Admin

PostSubject: Rules and Plot of the Forum   Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:03 pm

Welcome to Hogwarts! I am your headmaster professor Albus Dumbledore. Let me guide you through the rules and plot of this forum. First, I would like to tell you I am more than happy to welcome you on this site. Let's start with the plot.

THE PLOT:
It is Harry's fifth year at Hogwarts. The story goes just as the books are written. You can decide to incarn a fictive character that you will have created yourself, or you can play a character from the books. If you choose to incarn a character from the books, you will have to submit to me a sample of RP which will allow me to approve or reject your request. You will also have to introduce yourself as a student and a person in the 'introductions' section of the forum in order to be sorted into a house. You can indicate the house you wish to study in, however this doesn't mean you will get it for sure. This goes for books and created characters. Please be realistic when it comes to create your character. Not everyone can be an Animagus, speak parsletongue, or have incredible skills in Occlumency. Be original, but realistic. Now, let's talk about the RP itself.

RP:
When it comes to RP, the players are expected to have a good writing level. Especially if you are playing a character from the books. In order to make things convenient for everybody, here's a writing pattern you will have to follow:
Each and every RP post will have to be MINIMUM 15 lines long. Players will have to express themselves at the third person at the PAST tense. Descriptions will have to be in Italics, thoughts between *...*, orange and BOLD, and when your character speaks, you will have to put their words between ".....", in color of your house and in BOLD. For example:

The blinding light was still shinning and the boy could no longer keep his focus. He fell onto the ground and looked at his attackor who was now walking away. He took all the strenght he had left and screamed at him:

''Hey! You haven't seen the last of me!"

The lenght of this example is NOT proper, you MUST at least have 15 lines. pssst here is the password in order to validate your registration: mandragoras If you have any questions or suggestions concerning the forum or anything else, please do not hesitate and send me an owl.

It is also possible to play an adult, teacher, death eater or any magical creature. Just pick your username and mention it in your introduction form which is right below.

*** PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR RP POSTS IN ABREVIATIONS OR USING SLANG IT HAS TO BE PROPERLY WRITTEN AND EASY TO READ ***

USERNAMES AND AVATARS:

Each player MUST register with a username which happens to be you character's name and last name. For example
"Hermione Granger"
Your avatar has to be a REAL person. To avoid having the same celebrity as a physical appearance, you will find the list of taken celebrities in the "Characters" section. The dimensions of your avatar MUST be 200x400! If you make avatars yourself, there is a "creations" section at the end of the forum in which you can post. Now let's talk about the courses.

COURSES IN HOGWARTS
Each and every student MUST attend their courses! There are (will be) teachers teaching the course for students of each year and they will expect you to participate in order to gain points and help your house win the cup!

KEEP THE FORUM ACTIVE

If you do not post on the forum, your account will be active for 60 days. After that, if you want to re-enroll, you will have to do it under a new indentity (username), and communicate with me so I can re-activate your account. If you are playing one of the main characters from the books, you will have to be ACTIVE. No need to post everyday but at least once a week.

***NO BULLYING will be tolerated! What happens between CHARACTERS is one thing but I will not accept any form of intimidation between PLAYERS. ***

Looks like you're all set! You can start filling this in. And don't forget the password  Wink

Name:write here
Year: write here
Blood type: write here
Where are you from: write here
Physical Description (about 5 lines): write here
Psychological Description (about 10 lines): write here
Story (about15 lines): write here
Wished house: write here

Introduction Form:
Code:
[color=#6600FF]Name:[/color][i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Age:[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Year:[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Blood type:[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Where are you from:[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Physical Description (about 5 lines):[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Psychological Description (about 10 lines):[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Story (about15 lines):[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
[b][color=#6600FF]Wished house:[/color][/b] [i][color=#EEEEEE]write here[/color][/i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartsrpg.forumotion.com
Morgan Tidwell

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Plot of the Forum   Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:18 pm

Name : Morgan Tidwell
Year: 5
Blood type : Pureblood
Where are you from : Tennessee,United States
Physical Description : I have long blonde hair that goes to mid back. I also have bright blue eyes and freckles. I am on the short side for my age with me only being 5'2. I have a birthmark on my right shoulder that looks like a full moon. I have contacts and glasses but wear my contacts more then my glasses.
Story : My family originated from Dublin,Ireland and Venice,Italy. When my mother was three they moved to America so she could have a better life. I found out about my powers at an early age; I was only 2 years old. I come from a long line of Slytherins and would love to keep this up. When I was 8 my dad took me with him to his job at The Ministry of Magic where I was able to see Draco Malfoy and meet his father. Unfortunately I was unable to meet Draco but would love to at school. My favorite subject is Potions and my favorite teacher is Professor Mcgonagall. At the age of 5 I fell and rolled down the hill into a barb wire fence I got a scar in the shape of a cobra head on my left forearm. As a child I played soccer, volleyball, and ran track so I am very fit and active. I also love reading. One of my favorite book series is Percy Jackson. Annabeth is my favorite female character and Leo or Nico is my favorite male character.
Wished house : Slytherin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathboy2014

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Plot of the Forum   Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:11 am

Name: Evelyn Bellum
Year: Fourth Year, going into Fifth in September
Blood type: Halfblood
Where are you from: Canterbury, New Zealand
Physical Description:  I have untameable chestnut-brown hair that falls just below my shoulders. I have kaleidoscope eyes (aka my eyes change colour constantly depending on my mood) though they're usually green or yellow. I have to wear glasses (curse my bad eyesight!). I am short for my age at 5'2", and my friends like to tease me about it. I have patellofemoral pain, which means my quads are not strong enough and my patella and femur grind against each other when I do physical activity.
Psychological Description: I am highly intelligent and have always done well in school. I am shy (though my friends would not believe it) and highly introverted. I would much rather work on my own than in a group. Sometimes I wish people would not underestimate me at first, simply because I am smaller. I can outwit most of my year group any day. I enjoy coming up with cunning and subtle ways of dealing with problems. I enjoy mental challenges, and as such, Arithmancy is a favourite subject of mine, as well as Ancient Runes and Potions.
Story: I grew up in New Zealand. My mother (a witch) was born in England. When my dad (a muggle) and her separated, we moved to England not long after. I was bullied a lot in school in New Zealand, for being smaller, more introverted, and doing better in school work. That changed when I moved to England. I decided I wasn't going to be pushed around anymore. I made good friends and did well in school. Then I was accepted into Hogwarts. My mother was so proud. My sister was very jealous, but she'll be accepted too, I know it. I enjoy singing, dancing, horse riding, reading, and writing. I love writing.
Wished house: Slytherin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Plot of the Forum   

Back to top Go down

Rules and Plot of the Forum
Page 1 of 1